Here are some pictures from Amber & Jason's wedding!
http://picasaweb.google.com/hmlewis06/AmberJasonSWedding?authkey=Gv1sRgCIjYk4n_84m5Rw&feat=directlink
We're having some problems with the housing department. We suspect that we have mold under our carpet where the water leak occurred and they did not get the water dried up for weeks! We just want them to replace that part of the carpet. They claim that we don't have mold even though they haven't looked under the carpet and we have stains on the top of the carpet. While we're waiting to hear back whether they'll replace the carpet or not, they've offered us an apartment adjacent to ours. We checked it out tonight and it looks like it's a little bigger, but it definitely doesn't have the view that we have here. We're still trying to get things done without moving, but we've got a decision to make.
I don't like the thought of mold in my apartment and I know I'm allergic to it from the allergy test I took last year so please pray that we'll get this settled soon!
I'm excited for this coming weekend. 3 DAY WEEKEND!!! YAY!!!! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment