Saturday, April 25, 2009

Monaco!

Dean and I took a train trip to Monaco today. It is not easy to travel when all of the signs and directions are in a different language, but we made it! Monaco is fantastic! It is a principality located on the Mediterranean, but surrounded completely by a mountain range! We walked up hills and down hills and up hills again! We got to see the Mediterranean from several different angles. We saw the Monte Carlo Casino and the track for the Formula 1 racing which will happen next weekend! We also saw the palace where the prince lives. We took some pictures of these people that we dressed up because some other people were frantically taking their picture! We don't know who they are, but maybe the pictures will be worth something.

We're exhausted after our day and are relaxing now before bed. I don't think I'll be able to move in the morning. We're supposed to have heavy rain tomorrow, so we may not be able to do much anyway. Tomorrow's our last full day in France!

2 comments:

Mam said...

Have all the fun you can!!!
Take Dean to the mall if it is raining.
Love you so much!!!

Mom said...

I meant to say MOM!!!