We have started a new chapter in our lives! After 6 wonderful years in Atlanta we have moved to Vermont! Dean finished his PhD at Georgia Tech and was offered a great job with IBM in Burlington, Vermont. Follow us as we set up our new home and learn to live in the beautiful green mountains!
Saturday, March 17, 2007
Today
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!
I sure hope you're wearing green today! I already had to pinch Dean. Thank goodness I had green on before he figured out what was going on!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I wore a sweatshirt with green on it - it even had "Ireland" written across it! :-) Unfortunately, it wasn't on purpose. I didn't notice until St. Patrick's Day was almost over! :-P
1 comment:
I wore a sweatshirt with green on it - it even had "Ireland" written across it! :-)
Unfortunately, it wasn't on purpose. I didn't notice until St. Patrick's Day was almost over! :-P
Post a Comment