Thursday, March 15, 2007

Real Update

Happy Birthday Matt!!
Happy Birthday Adam!!

Allergy season has hit Atlanta in full swing. I've been having some problems with my right eye swelling a little in the morning. It was a lot better this morning. I have an appointment with an allergist next month since I haven't technically been told what I'm allergic to. Though I think the pollen from cedar trees is high on the list. That's what weather.com said was high here the past few days.

I went to the dentist yesterday for a new patient visit and I have NO CAVITIES!! Dean had a visit not too long ago and he has to go back :-/ We're cutting out on sweets.

We're still swimming like crazy. I love to watch Dean swim. He knows the perfect way to glide through that water. Me...well...I'm working on the breathing thing. I usually make it a lap and a half then I can't breathe anymore and I have to float on my back. Everyone says it's something that you pick up on over time.

School's going well and work is too. We're both really really busy. I enjoy doing the actual work though, so that makes it more fun. The guys have started a basketball pool for the NCAA Tournament. They're all into it, so I decided to put in my bracket too. Shhh...don't let the guys know, but I got some help from Dad. The guys were impressed that my picks were so good. Thanks Dad!! On top of that...VCU won tonight!!!! I'm so excited because I made a big deal about it at work. Hmm...which VCU shirt shall I wear tomorrow?

Another exciting thing at work. I'll piece together the details as I heard them. Apparently last night or early this morning someone stole a car and parked it behind my office building, right outside my lab. Then, they decided to cover up the crime by...setting the car on fire!! When I got to work, there was water and mud and leaves everywhere. The parking lot is near an embankment and a bunch of trees. A lot of the grass and trees were burnt. A little cool and a little scary. I guess I won't be leaving my car there overnight!

I'm excited about our trip to Richmond soon! Can't wait to see everyone...well, as many as possible. It's also my first vacation day from work. Ah, that will be nice!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are having allergy problems. Hope you guys enjoy your trip to Richmond...... Delany