Today I called Dean to remind him that we forgot to wish each other a happy 7 month anniversary yesterday. I think we are officially an old married couple! :-P
We went swimming this morning. It was one of those mornings where I did NOT want to get out of bed that early. Dean helped me through and we went swimming. I'm glad we did. I would feel bad if I missed out on it.
So Dean and I rented a video game for our PS2 this weekend. It's a racing game that should be a lot of fun. I was having fun...coming in last place ALL THE TIME, until we played another version where you have to beat your component. Dean is a LOT better than me so he constantly kept killing my character. I got a little mad and told him I don't want to play anymore. Don't worry, we're still together! :-) We tried the game again yesterday and today a little. I enjoyed it a lot more with the simples rules that we play the racing ONLY and that he doesn't try to purposely kill me. Today I actually came in 1st a few times! And...I beat up on Dean's character a little bit...oops O :-)
1 comment:
I'm soooo impressed with the morning swim routine. I went to a morning routine for exactly the same reasons you did; too tired in the evening. And it really seems to make the day go better. Gets the blood flowing.
Love ya,
M
Post a Comment