So I've been sending out emails updating most people on the family members that were not doing well. I'll give another update here for you guys as well...
Dean's grandfather had a heart cath on Monday and they found 3 blockages, 90-95% blocked. They then did angioplasty and put in stints, so that cleared up everything. He's recovering and is feeling a lot better. The only thing that still bothers him is he hates to sit still, so he's having a hard time being in bed all the time. No word yet on when he's supposed to come home.
2) Dean's dad had the surgery today on his leg. Last I heard the surgeon said the surgery went well, he was awake and he could feel his foot, so he didn't have any nerve damage like last time.
3) Uncle Art is still in need of a lot of prayers. A heart cath was done on Monday and they found out that only 15% of his heart is good and that he also has an aneurysm in his heart. They decided that they can't do anything because the aneurysm is so dangerous that they are giving him pills to thin his blood and are sending him home. They hope to operate in a few months. I really don't like the sound of that. I hope that he'll get some more medical attention from somewhere else, even if it is out of the state.
Thank you for your prayers and please continue to keep praying.
Dean's classes have started again and he's doing well so far. I had a rough day at work Monday, but I solved a big problem I've been working on for awhile today, so I am quite pleased.
Miss you all.
1 comment:
Just wanted to make a quick appearance and say thanks to everyone for their thoughts, prayers, and concern while our families are going through all this. You guys are the best :)
Post a Comment