Saturday, January 27, 2007

Finally! NOT a post about the dentist!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT SHERRI!!!

Ah, a nice relaxing weekend. Not sure exactly how today is going to go. Dean's still snoozing away! I just can't seem to sleep in past 10 anymore! I don't know what's wrong with me. :-P

I think we're going to hit the pool when Dean wakes up, run some errands, then possibly do racquetball with Matt and of course, there's the Saturday night dinner at the Lynch's tonight! Yummy! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dad had to work today, so I got to sleep in after I fixed his breakfast. It felt good to get back in bed. I cleaned house, washed clothes, went to Kohl's,and then to see Annie.
Dad came home and we went to the park for our walk. Today is Sherri's 50th birthday. I didn't know she was that old.HA! Love ya!