Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Random Pics

I've been doing a little cleaning up of my pictures and such and thought I would post these:

In the previous post titled "Goodbye 2006!" I mentioned getting something for free. It was the cute little snowman family in a bucket. Here's a picture. I don't know why but I just think they're adorable!
















This is my attempt at being creative/artsy. I think it doesn't look too horrible. What do you think? The vase was a wedding gift from my friend Kay.




















That's all for now! :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, those snowmen are cute!

Beautiful, Heather. See, engineers can be artsy! ;-)

Anonymous said...

The snowmen family looks like you and Dean and somebody. They are cute. You could get a second job at a flower shop. I could do the same thing with flowers if I wasn't color blind.

Anonymous said...

I read over my comment and I am sorry I classed you as a snowman you are a snowlady.

Anonymous said...

You are very artsy. I guess the rocks are from your wedding, or did you buy new ones? Good deal on the snowmen family. Hope everything goes well at the new dentist office. Let me know!