Friday, June 21, 2013

Sports!

Both Dean and I have signed up for team sports this summer!  I played many years of softball and Dean played soccer and was on a swim team.  It feels so good to be back in competition and being active!

Dean's kickball team is really good!!  They have only lost 1 game, but it was a tough game.  It was raining and the field was soaked!  The ball was wet and hard to kick and catch.  Dean has done a really good job on the team!  His first kick was a triple!!  He has caught a lot of fly balls and helped with a lot of outs!  Daisy and I usually go and cheer his team on.  We like all the excitement!

My softball team got our first win last Friday!  It was GREAT!  We always play our best but we don't always come out on top.  My team is compiled of a few people from 2 previous teams and some of us new players.  We are still learning how to play together and how to win.  It is so much fun returning to the field and seeing that I still have a little "slugger" in me! 

No comments: