Sunday, January 29, 2012

From the Couch

I have spent 70% of the weekend on the couch.  The other 30% was spent sleeping in my bed at night.  I have been fighting a cold since Thursday and it is not fun.  I have watched a season and a half of Gilmore Girls, so it all wasn't wasted!

Dean has done a great job of taking care of me.  He has fixed all my meals and even went to the grocery store today.  He has made sure everything I need is within reach and he has kept me smiling even when I am at my most pitiful.

Dean surprised me with a pretty bouquet of flowers.  They are colorful and I am looking forward to watching some of the blooms open up over the next few days.


And randomly here is a picture of Midtown that I took during my drive home one day this weekend.  I left work early enough to watch the sunset during my commute.  The sky went from light blue to dark and I was amazed at the beauty of it.

No comments: