It had been a long time since I was really sick. This was the type of sick where I felt bad enough to go to the doctor and take 2 sick days off at work. I was sick! Officially I had a Frontal Sinus Infection AND a Middle Ear Infection. No fun! It took about a week to get my energy back, but now I feel great!
I would like to say that life is back to normal, but I don't think we are going to know what normal is for a while. Dean is working so hard to get his thesis turned in, the project he is the senior engineer on is causing him to stay late at work, and he has two big trips coming up. He is working so hard and I am so proud of him! I know that all of this work will pay off, so right now we will have to accept this as "normal."
No comments:
Post a Comment