Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Dean and I celebrated Valentine's Day last night since he is getting ready to leave for Raleigh, NC today. We went out to a nice steak dinner and I got a really sweet card. We we got home I found more surprises! I got some really pretty red tulips. I just love tulips! Here's a picture of my pretty flowers:



















But that was not all! (Someone must be sad he's leaving me on Valentine's Day) I also got a really pretty silver beaded bracelet and a necklace to match! And...I also got some really comfy silk pajamas! I slept really well last night in my new pjs! I was very proud of Dean since the last gifts I got all came from my favorite store, KOHLS! And...all of the items were on sale! I so love sales! How did I end up with such a sweet Valentine?

Hope everyone has a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a sweet Valentine too! I got red tulips also and a beautiful card. I fixed my Valentine a really nice dinner this evening. We may go to the movie this evening. We are a little tired since we worked hard today also.

Anonymous said...

PS I got your Dad some really great chocolates.