Happy Birthday Sally! :-)
Since about December 20th (give or take a day) my right ear has been "clogged." I can't hear out of it and some times when things are quiet, I can hear my heart beat in my ear. After Christmas, I went to see my primary care doctor and found that there is fluid in my ear that isn't draining. I've had this before, usually caused by air plane trips and it usually goes away with an antibiotic. This time we tried a steroid pack and decongestant first...didn't work. Then, we tried an antibiotic, I think it's still in my system, but my ear hasn't cleared up yet. I've also been using this thing called a Neti Pot. It is a "sinus irrigation" system which is weird to use, but it does clear your sinuses really well! That hasn't helped my ear either. I'm started to get a little concerned because it has been well over a month that I've had this. It doesn't hurt, it is just annoying! I have an appointment with an ENT on February 27th. I hope that it clears up before then, but if not, I hope they can do something to fix it!
Anyway, just thought I'd vent a little and ask for some prayers at the same time. I pray that it clears up and that the ENT will be helpful this time and not just tell me that my nose it crooked. I already know that!
No comments:
Post a Comment