Monday, February 09, 2009

Distance

Happy 5th Birthday Christian!!

They say distance makes the heart grow fonder. Well, if that's the case, I can't get too much fonder of Dean! We were over 500 miles apart for 5 months while dating, another 5 months while engaged and almost 1,000 miles apart for 7 months while married! Now that I just got him back, he has to leave again. Don't worry, this time it's only for a few days. This semester, Dean will be heading to Raleigh, NC (2/14-2/18), Nice, France (4/23-4/26), Yorktown Heights, NY (4/30-5/1) and possibly Tampa, FL (5/13-5/15).

With all of these conferences and workshops, you might be thinking to yourself, "But when will Dean be able to do his thesis?" That's what I want to know too! But I have faith in Dean to get what he has to do done and GRADUATE! I think he knows for my sanity's sake, he better finish in a timely manner.

I know for sure that I am going to miss Dean while he's gone. I haven't gotten tired of him being back home yet. I hope I remember how to be independent!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking to myself, with all this traveling to conferences and stuff when will Dean have time to do his thesis?
Love
The Uncle