Happy Birthday Peyton! Little Peyton is 2 today!
We got Dean's car back on Friday. It's nice to have it home. Everything was fixed except for the windshield. Somehow they didn't understand Dean when he asked them to replace it. It's a pretty big crack right in front of the driver's side, so we'll have to get that replaced soon. At least we got the biggest part behind us.
This weekend was nice and relaxing. I got to watch a lot of Gilmore Girls! I've gone back to the beginning and just finished Season 1 today.
The biggest news, at least according to Dean is...we have a Wii!! Dean's been wanting one for awhile and I don't hate the idea of having one, so...I decided we'd go to church and go to Best Buy afterwards. If they had one, we'd get one. We asked someone when we went in the store and they said they were already sold out, but then as we were about to leave, they stopped us and said they had one left...the 13th one they had in stock! Dean's lucky number 13 came through for him again. The Wii's fun! Matt and Lisa were over this evening and enjoyed playing too! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment