Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Just had to share...

Scene: Heather is sitting up in bed reading her book. Dean is in the bathroom getting ready for bed...

*splash*
(Heather laughs thinking Dean dropped his Listerine bottle in the toilet)
D: Oops
H: Did you drop your Listerine bottle in the toilet?
D: No
D: (Reads slowly off the bottle) Oil...of...Olay... (this is Heather's lotion)
H: OH NO!!!
H: Why were you near my shelf?
D: I like to use your squirt bottle to pop the bubbles in the sink.

I love my husband...he's full of surprises and always makes me laugh :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sure hope the water in the comode was clean. I'm so glad he makes you laugh! Hope your marriage stays that way. A dull husband is not any fun. Keep having fun. Mine makes me laugh too. Since I don't have you with me amymore for our fun times, I'm glad your dad is full of laughs. Such as: He just called. He was coughing and said he was choked on his lunch. Then he said, "I ate it an hour ago. Well, let me get a drink if water before you hang up to see if I'm still alive!!!" He's so silly. OH! he survived.