Connor,
My sweet, sweet boy. Happy first birthday, son! You have completely turned my world upside down. From the moment you made your quick and early appearance into this world until now, one year later, my life has been blessed by you. You were so tiny when you were born and I was so clueless. Every day has been a new adventure and I am so looking forward to what you will do next!
I am so proud of you. You are kind and sweet. I love your smile and your giggle. I love your sense of adventure. I love how sometimes you just need mommy snuggles to make you feel all better.
I am so amazed by you my precious little boy.
Mommy loves you.
Momma =)
When we were first deciding what to do for Connor's birthday, we didn't think we should do anything too big. Then, we though back to what we did for Daisy's first birthday. So, in order to not have Connor grow up thinking we love his 4 legged sister more, we started to plan a cookout with some of our neighborhood friends.
We unexpectedly found ourselves in Richmond for Connor's big day. After all the sadness of the week leading up to his birthday, we decided to go ahead and party! I got to planning and when all was said and done, I think Connor and his guests had a great time!
After we made it back to Vermont, we decided to go through with Connor's cookout too! We had some neighbors over, another cake smash, and lots of fun outside! Connor wore his Hawaiian outfit that Dean bought him last year!
We may have gone completely overboard celebrating out little guy, but he is so worth it! I am overwhelmed by the amount of love and support everyone has showed us over this past year. We are so blessed by this village we have to help raise Connor! Thank you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment