I am a week or so into the Third Trimester and I can already feel the changes. I was in the store the other day and a stranger asked me when I as due. At first I wondered how she knew I was pregnant! Silly pregnancy brain. I guess I am big enough now that people feel comfortable assuming there's a baby on the way.
When my parents were visiting last weekend, they painted the nursery! I am looking forward to setting it up and decorating so our little boy will have his own space. Baby boy already has received a ton of wonderful gifts from our friends and family. Our boy is loved!
Next weekend we make the trip to Richmond for two baby showers! We are looking forward to seeing our friends and family and celebrating our little guy!
I will leave you with our latest family photo!

No comments:
Post a Comment