Uncle Kevin was my dad's youngest brother. He was my tallest uncle by far! As a kid, I was always amazed at how tall and skinny he was. I liked when Uncle Kevin would pick me up as a kid. I felt like I was as tall as the trees!
![]() |
| The Siblings - My Dad, Uncle Ray, Aunt Sherri and Uncle Kevin |
![]() |
| The Kyle Men - Grandpa Kyle, Dad, Uncle Ray and Uncle Kevin |
My favorite Uncle Kevin story involved him taking a call one day from a telemarketer. I do not remember what they were selling, but Uncle Kevin talked to the guy on the phone for over an hour. He talked about the product and asked questions and sounded like he was really interested in what the guy was selling. Then, Uncle Kevin politely told the guy he was not interested and hung up the phone. That story always makes me smile.
Uncle Kevin was friendly, kind and loving. He didn't know a stranger and would do anything he could to help out someone in need.
Yes, we struggle with the loss of our family member, but rejoice that Uncle Kevin is no longer suffering and no longer in pain. I know Grandma and Grandpa were so excited to see you. One day we will meet again. I look forward to reaching up to you for a great big hug! I love you, Uncle Kevin!


1 comment:
Hev, you never stop amazing me at your talent to write such beautiful words from the heart. Love you!
Mom
Post a Comment