Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Baseball is Back!

Our highs are above freezing and the snow is melting.  It must be time for some baseball!! 

We are super excited that the Braves will have a brand new fan in July!  Baby boy already has several Braves items including these adorable booties:


Daisy was excited for the Braves season to start too!  She has been sporting her Braves collar and let me put her Braves hat on for a little bit.  Here she is resting up before the game.  No, I do not know how her back foot got there.  She has finds the strangest positions to fall asleep.


April looks like it will be a good month.  Dean's parents are visiting this weekend and mine will be here for Easter.  As I finish up my 6 month of the pregnancy, things are still going smoothly.  I have a good idea of how much I can do in one day and when I need to stop and just take a rest.  Baby boy has moving more and kicking harder!  Dean was finally able to feel a kick or two this past weekend.  

It has been a long winter, but we still love to call Vermont home.  It is okay when you are tired of putting on layer number 4 for the 3rd time of the day just to take the dog out, because you may just run into something beautiful like this:

 


No comments: