Saturday, May 18, 2013

Time Flies...

It feels like life has been flying by.  So many things have been going on that it is hard to keep up!

We celebrated Mother's Day a few weeks ago while we were in Richmond.  This year was my first ever Puppy Momma's Day!!  Daisy was a sweetie and got me 2 cards and 2 gifts!!  I got a "chuck-it" that allows me to pick up and throw tennis balls for Daisy without having to touch the slobbery mess.  I also got a book on Square Foot Gardens.  I am hoping to put that to good use this afternoon.

I called my Mom for Mother's Day and we ended up talking for 5 hours!!  We talked about anything and everything and it was so much fun!  We really appreciate our moms and all that they have done and continue to do for us.  You two are the best!!

On Wednesday I woke up to a wonderful text from my cousin Sara that she was at the hospital ready to welcome her baby boy into the world!  At 10:12am Luke Joseph was born!!  He is adorable and I cannot wait to see him and hold him.  Congratulations Sara and Patrick!  Love you guys!

This past week I had my first softball practice in a long time.  It was so much fun being back out on the field and playing the game.  Our first game is this Tuesday!  I am not sure what position I will be playing yet, but I am excited!

Daisy is 8 months old!!!  She is now weighing in at 45 pounds and is as adorable as ever!  On Friday Daisy participated in Bark for Life to raise money for cancer research.  There were a ton of dogs out to walk and she had a great time!  Here's a picture of our cutie all decked out in her purple bandana.