I only called to check on Daisy after her first night away from us. They assured me that she wasn't showing any signs of separation anxiety. She was eating well and making a lot of friends! That's our girl!
Both Dean and I got to spend some quality time with our parents. Mom, Dad and I went to Kohls and Chickfila before heading to my cousin, Sara's, baby shower!! It was a whole lot of fun and we had such a great time! Sara looks adorable and Baby O is so deeply loved already! Can't wait for him to enter the world in another month!
| The happy parents to be! |
| Yummy cake |
| My cousin and me! |
| Pretty Peachy! |
On Sunday we went to Asbury and then had a big family lunch at the river house. It is always fun to spend time with family.
On Monday we flew back to Vermont and picked up our little pup from Crate Escape. She was so happy to see us that she was jumping a couple of inches off the ground! The rest of the evening she was completely worthless. She must have had a good time playing with the other pups!
Richmond you were great! See you next time!
1 comment:
Lovely recap :-) So glad you could come. Come again soon! (And what kind of face am I making in that photo? Ha)
Post a Comment