On our road trip from Virginia to Vermont we heard a lot of songs on the radio. The other day I was trying so hard to remember one song that we heard but I couldn't come up with the tune or any lyrics. All day long I tried to remember the song but I just couldn't.
The next day we were at the realtors to sign the contract on our house. After walking out of the office we were feeling kind of nervous. As soon we got in the car and turned it on, the song was just starting! It helped me feel better about this new chapter in our lives and about actually making this house and Vermont our home.
Home by Phillip Phillips
Settle down, it'll all be clear
Don't pay no mind to the demons
They fill you with fear
The trouble it might drag you down
If you get lost, you can always be found
Just know you’re not alone
Cause I’m going to make this place your home
Settle down, it'll all be clear
Don't pay no mind to the demons
They fill you with fear
The trouble it might drag you down
If you get lost, you can always be found
Just know you’re not alone
Cause I’m going to make this place your home
No comments:
Post a Comment