Happy Anniversary!! On Thursday, 3/25, it was 2 years since my first allergy shot!! I have been doing really well with them and I only have to go once a month now. I was able to get off of one allergy pill and even my second one, for a while. Yes, Spring is here and Atlanta's having pollen counts in the 100s already. I'm only taking one allergy pill now and I hope to get off of that one too. When I first started taking the shots, I was told I would be on them for 3-5 years. I'm doing good so far!
Yesterday, Dean and I ran a ton of errands and got a lot accomplished. I even ended up going into work for a few hours, but Dean came along and it wasn't so bad. I made a little progress on my issue that's due on Thursday so that made me feel better.
Today Dean and I were at the pool. We were drying off after our workout and this guy walked passed us and asked us if we were twins. After we looked confused and said "no," he said "oh, so you're married?" We've been mistaken for siblings before, but never twins. They say that you start to look like your spouse after being married for awhile, who knows what we will end up looking like!!
No comments:
Post a Comment