Happy Birthday Jack! (3/8)
Happy Birthday Cousin Lisa! (3/12)
Happy Birthday Adam! (3/15)
Happy Birthday Matt Lynch! (3/15)
Happy Birthday Hoan! (3/18)
Happy Birth Day to my coworker's twins!! They were born on 3/16! A beautiful baby girl Annabella and handsome baby boy Aeden! They sure have their hands full!
Dean and I have been doing well. Dean had a big paper due last Wednesday. He spent all of his free time working on it. We are very happy that it's over an done with. Hopefully that's the last major thing between Dean and his thesis work!!
It's Spring, but it definitely didn't feel like it today!
Dean made these this weekend!
Yes, they were WONDERFUL!! Dean's such a good baker!
Yesterday I learned that a friend of ours passed away. Allene lived a very long and happy life. I've known her for as long as I can remember as members of the same church. Her and her husband would attend every single Richmond Braves game they could. I called them Mr. & Mrs. Baseball. Dean quickly learned who they were because they always raved about our hugs. Sometimes if I missed a Sunday, she would ask for double hugs! Since moving to Atlanta, I would receive notes with HUGS! written in them. Mrs. Baseball, you will be missed and we love you! I can see her now, getting the most wonderful hugs ever, hugs from God!
Please pray for Allene's husband, Wesley. They have been married for 56 years and I know that he is taking it pretty hard.
Here's a picture of us with Allene. She had this picture taken and sent us a copy. It has been on our refrigerator ever since.
No comments:
Post a Comment