We had a wonderful visit with the in-laws last weekend. They flew down on Thursday and came up to work for lunch with me. We went to Cavalia (www.cavalia.net) on Thursday night. Cavalia is an amazing show with acrobatic stunts and horses! Horses trained to do really cool things! We had an awesome time and I recommend the show to anyone who has a chance to see it!
On Friday, the nice weather that was predicted did not appear. But, the in-laws braved the weather and visited Stone Mountain. Friday night we went to Atlanta Fish Market and for the first time ever, I ordered fish as my meal!! I tried the Tilapia. It wasn't too bad! We played some Mario Kart on the Wii and had a lot of fun laughing at each other. I think Daddy Roo enjoys beating me a little too much! :-P Mama Jane is a much better driver in the real world, but she was starting to get the hang of it. Dean just beat us all flat out each time...except for 1! That was my one win!
On Saturday we had yummy yummy doughnuts for breakfast then worked them off at the gym in the Olympic swimming pool! It was a lot of fun and I got to see two wonderful versions of the butterfly stroke! Dean definitely takes after his mom when it comes to swimming! The in-laws left that afternoon, but we had a wonderful time!
My parents come down this weekend! We have an Atlanta Falcons game lined up and I'm sure a lot of Hand and Foot! (Hand and Foot is a card game that my parents can't get enough of!)
1 comment:
So glad your weekend was so much fun!!!
Well, here we come!!! I'm so excited!! I can't wait to beat Dean in "Hand and Foot".
Love ya!
Post a Comment