Here are some pictures from all the fun. This way you can see what cool gifts we got and what we look like a year older, at 26!
Dean made us a very yummy birthday cake. It's the Lewis Family Pound Cake!
The Birthday Girl! I bought this top while shopping with Rebecca on Saturday, so I thought I would wear it for my birthday!
Methodically "ripping into" my birthday gift from Dean!
It's a BRAVES jersey!!
And...who's name is on the back? None other than my favorite Braves of all time...Javy Lopez!!! It also has 2 patches on the sleeves. One is the 1995 World Series Championship patch (YAY!) and one is a 30 years in Atlanta patch! GO BRAVES!
I'm all ready for the game on Friday! :-D (Dean also got me some Tootsie Rolls which I have in my hand. I had been wanting some for awhile now!
The Birthday Boy!! This is after an all-you-can-eat make-your-own stir fry dinner!
Here he's posing with his birthday card from his in-laws. It says "Son-in-law, there are lots of great people in our family, but you're really special...you volunteered!" (He's trying to look like the dog on the front of the card)
Dean finally got a Georgia Tech diploma frame for his Master's Degree! This is a gift from his in-laws and me!
I put the diploma in the frame for him!
Thank you for all the birthday cards, calls, presents and well wishes! We missed our family during our special days, but you were all, as always, close to our hearts!
No comments:
Post a Comment