Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!
I've always been daddy's little girl. I would run to the door when he got home from work, ask him to bring me home a surprise when he ran out to the store, and people watched with him at the mall while Mom shopped. Even though he gave me away for a roast beef and a tea...I know he thinks I'm worth more than that!
Me and Dad on Christmas 2008 in West Virginia.

Dean thinks that he has the best dad too! Although I can't personally vouch for him as a dad, he's a pretty awesome father-in-law. You can tell how much he cares by the amount that he picks on you and boy does he pick on me a lot! Dean takes a lot after his dad and for that, I'm very grateful.
Daddy Roo with his Christmas gift from us a few years back. We commissioned our friend Amber to paint Daddy Roo's dogs playing pool. From left to right, it's Peachy, Boo, Millie and Rainbow.
We love our dads!!
1 comment:
You are still daddy's little girl and will always be.
I Love You
PS You are Mommie's girl too!!
Post a Comment