Monday, June 15, 2009

Much Needed Update!

Happy Birthday Sarah R! (6/10)
Happy Birthday Amy! (6/13)
Happy Birthday Marshall! (6/14)

Eight years ago...yes EIGHT...Dean and I both graduated from high school! How is that possible? It definitely doesn't feel like yesterday anymore, but I don't think it feels like EIGHT years!

I didn't update all last week for a good reason, all you would have heard would be complaining. I didn't have a good week at work last week, but everything's better now. Let's just say I'm actually doing my job again!

This past weekend started off great though! Dean's abstract (aka: experiment idea) was accepted to IEEE International 3D Systems Integration Conference (aka: a pretty cool conference) YAY!!! Basically all you need to know, and pretty much all I know, is that Dean will be heading to San Fransisco in September for a presentation! This conference has the most focus on what Dean is doing in grad school. I'm so proud of him!!

Dean and I went swimming today and had a good time relaxing in the pool afterward. We also went down the slide twice! It seemed more like a Friday than a Monday!

1 comment:

Lorie said...

All of this wonderful news! I'm glad to hear everything is looking up this week!