Tuesday, December 02, 2008

This and That

Thanksgiving was wonderful! We had a great time in Virginia and great food all weekend long! It was great to see everyone and get tons and tons of hugs! Below is a picture of the newest addition to the family. This is Addie, a 3 month old Shepherd mix. She is Aunt Jean & Uncle Charlie's new puppy and she is adorable!!













I want a puppy!

Work is still crazy. I'm so glad my coworkers are back. I feel less stressed now, but there's still too much to to.

Dean had a flare up with his rib over the Thanksgiving weekend. He was really hurting for awhile, but I think things are back to normal. My arm is still getting better and better. It has been feeling pretty good for a day or so. Hopefully that means that I'll be back to normal soon!!

On Monday I saw snowflakes! ...in ATLANTA! WOOHOO! That got me in the Christmas spirit!

In 17 days I get to go to New York and bring my husband home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was careful not to squeeze Dean too hard.
Love
The Uncle

Lorie said...

I will kidnap this puppy, too.