So I thought I was doing a good job on my own, but as we get down to the last two weeks of Dean and me being apart, I am even more convinced that Dean and I need each other. A few weeks back, I was dealing with my hurt arm and an Upper Respiratory Infection. I reached into the pantry to get a can of soup and somehow ended up knocking over the can of oats. Oats went everywhere! They fell into the bottom of the pantry behind our mixer and slow cooker. They fell into the floor of our kitchen from one end to the other. It was a disaster.
Well, another disaster has hit our little apartment. Today I was putting away our almost completely full gallon of sweet tea when somehow I ended up dropping it on the floor! The jug broke and tea went everywhere! It went on our kitchen mat and under the stove and fridge! It was a mess!
So in conclusion, I need Dean and I know that things have happened in New York where Dean has said that he needs me too. December 19th will be a sweet, sweet day. It's the last day for Dean at IBM and I'm flying up to bring him home!
No comments:
Post a Comment