Happy Thanksgiving Eve!
Dean and I are all packed and ready to fly to Virginia tomorrow morning. It's been a fun week with Dean home. I survived my last 3 days at my job with my 2 coworkers out of the office. It has been a very hectic month, but I survived!
Of course since tomorrow is Thanksgiving, I've been thinking about all the things I am thankful for this year. It has been a tough year with Dean being in NY for the past 6 months or so and also with the accident. But here is a very abbreviated list of my thanks this year, not necessarily in any order:
1) Being alive. I think this is something that we all take for granted everyday, but it means something extra special to me this year. Thank God!
2) My husband. Dean is the most wonderful husband. The love, friendship and joy we share is insurmountable. He was absolutely made especially for me and he is my better half!
3) My family. I have an amazing family (in-laws included) who loves me and takes care of me. This year, again, I saw my family go above and beyond to help Dean and me out. I love you guys.
4) My friends. Somehow even being miles apart, I know I can still count on my friends. I can always count on their prayers and their laughter.
5) My job. Yes, I said it. There are times when I get so frustrated at work (and with people at work), but I am blessed in these financially difficult times to be employed and to have a steady income.
6) Faith. I can not fathom going through life not knowing that God is my Lord and Savior. It is such a relief to have someone so strong and powerful walking with me every second of every day.
7) Puppies. Because they're cute.
8) Insurance. It's a pain to pay the premiums, but it comes in handy when you need it.
Have a blessed Thanksgiving and remember to thank those that cook your turkey! :-)
1 comment:
9)Uncle Ray
Love
The Uncle
Post a Comment