Monday, November 17, 2008

Quick Update

Happy Birthday Daddy Roo! (11/11)
Happy Birthday Aunt Linda! (11/11)
Happy Birthday Grandad! (Today!)
Happy Birthday Brian! (Today!)

Dean and I had a nice trip up to New York. The 18 hours on the train flew by. We had a fun time in our little 6.5 x 4 foot space. I will post pictures as soon as I get around to it. Life has been crazy lately. After taking the train to NY, we took 2 subways, another train, a taxi and a car to Dean's apartment. The next morning I took a car, a plane, a train and bus and my car to work. I was exhausted!

Last week was a blur. There was so much work going on at work. One of my coworkers is on sabbatical until December and the other is on site until December. I am busy trying to make Intel happy on my own. It's a tough job.

Last Thursday I flew to Richmond. Mom & I then drove to Sandbridge, Va to meet up with some other women from our church. We had an amazing time in an amazing house right near the ocean. We had a lot of fun. Near the end of the trip I started to feel bad. I had a sore throat and was worn out. I made it back to Atlanta Sunday evening.

Things are still crazy at work. I had to take a very long lunch break because it took me 3 hours to register my car today! The Florida dealer sent my paperwork to Camden County, GA and not to Fulton County. So I had to get it all straightened out and that took a long time and lots of driving around Atlanta.

I'm still not feeling great. I hope that all this sickness will go away soon. Dean comes home Friday!! He's going to work from home Monday-Wednesday next week and we're flying to Richmond on Thursday for Thanksgiving! Yummy!

Health Update: Dean's still sore. He has been able to cough a real cough and survive! I think it's a good thing. My arm is feeling okay since I got back on the medication schedule. I have physical therapy on Wednesday so we'll see what they have to say then. I will keep you posted on how we're doing.

No comments: