Saturday, October 04, 2008

Toe Surgery!

Dean's toe surgery was successful today. It didn't take too long and after the anesthesia (2 shots in his big toe) set in, Dean didn't feel a thing! We did have one issue. We were leaving the office when I stop dead in my tracks in the waiting room. I look down, see a big blue bandage, look over at Dean who is holding the door open for me looking at me wondering why I am not following him, and I notice that his poor operated on toe is completely exposed. After we got his toe bandaged up a second time, we were able to finally leave the office. He's feeling good now, but in a day or so when the numbness wears off, it might be a different story.

I am taking good care of Dean. I took him to one of his favorite places for lunch, Moe's. I made him lay down on the couch while I got pillows and refreshments and anything else that he wanted. I am planning on making him a wonderful dinner of Cincinnati Chili one night this weekend. Pretty much, the boy is extra spoiled since he's hurt and I've missed him like crazy. It's so good to be back together in our apartment!

No comments: