Here is a doctor teddy bear and lots of candy and Ukrops rainbow cookies!!!!
Heather LOVES Ukrops Rainbow Cookies!
Dean was ready to eat the chocolates!
Also I wanted to send out a belated birthday wish to Megan. Her birthday was yesterday! Happy Birthday Megan!
I also wanted to say Happy Birthday to my dad and my cousin Sara! Their birthdays were last Monday. I was a little preoccupied with everything to wish them happy birthday. I got to spend the day with Dad, just wish it would have been on different terms!
Finally, on the same day as the accident, our friends Eddie and Sherri welcomed a little baby boy into the world. His name is Edward Luke and they will call him Luke. Just another thing out of this that is amazing to me. I know that God was right there in the hospital with me and Dean but he was also right there with Eddie and Sherri too. How can God be so powerful and so loving and protecting to everyone all over the world at the same time?? God is awesome.
1 comment:
That's why they call him "God"!
Love
The Uncle
Post a Comment