Saturday, September 13, 2008

Celebrations, a list, & prayer request

Happy Birthday Lauryn! (Yesterday)
Happy Anniversary Mama Jane & Daddy Roo!

(Silly) Reasons Why I Miss Dean:
1) I don't like dealing with car issues. I had to take my car in for it's 45,000 mile inspection last weekend and to get my tires balanced today. No fun.
2) I prefer to not have to carry heavy trash bags down 4 flights of stairs and then up another flight to fling them over the edge. No fun.
3) Saying "Eeek, a bug! Dean get it!" is much easier than trying to get a bug that has made its way into our apartment myself. No fun.
4) Grocery shopping is fun. Carrying heavy groceries up 4 flights of stairs, no fun.
5) I'm not short, but having to pull out the step ladder for things is no fun.
6) I drive way too much during the week. Having to drive myself places on the weekend is no fun.
So, as you can see, Living without Dean = No Fun.

On a more serious note. Please remember to keep those stuck in the aftermath of Hurricane Ike in your prayers along with the rescue teams trying to help. I can't imagine the residents that will have to come back to their properties over the next few days and see such damage. Pray that they can build things back up quickly.

No comments: