Happy Birthday Maverick!
Dean comes home in 2 DAYS!!!! Yes, it's only a visit, but it will be exciting to see him back in this apartment!
I think the gas situation in Atlanta is getting a little better. This morning I passed about 8 stations and 3 of them had gas. This afternoon, all 3 stations that I saw on the way home had gas! YAY! I still have more than half a tank, but I don't want to have to hunt for it.
My mom's dad has been sick lately. It seems like when he gets a cold or in this case pneumonia, he gets some form of Dementia. We're not sure what's going to happen, but he will probably have to stay with someone from now on. I don't think he'll be very happy about that, so please pray for him and my family as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment