Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Update

Happy Birthday Pam!
Happy Birthday Jessica!

Things have been a little tough lately. I haven't seen Dean in over two weeks and I still have a week and a day to see him again. It has felt like FOREVER! I can't wait to see him next Thursday!!

Not much else is going on. Dean had a presentation today about what he has done at IBM this summer. He's busy working on finding a place to live this fall. The people he is living with right now haven't told him he has to leave, but they weren't planning on having someone there this fall and I think they're hinting at him leaving. Hopefully that will be straightened out soon.

I've been staying up way too late watching the Olympics. I've also been watching a lot of movies on my free weekends. Rebecca and I went to see Mama Mia last Friday and had a really good time. I think this weekend I need to do some shopping. There are some more little projects that I have thought about doing this fall and I think I'm going to actually get started on some. I've got to keep myself busy!

No comments: