So Tropical Storm/Depression Fay has been slowly moving over Florida all week. Early in the week it was predicted to head North and bring Georgia a lot of rain. Unfortunately it's been heading West and all we've been getting here are clouds and wind. I've actually really enjoyed the wind. It kind of reminds me of being at the beach with a cool breeze. I like it. Thanks, Fay!
I got a very sweet card from my husband today! He is the sweetest thing and I miss him like crazy.
I found out this week that Dean's friend Jeremy and his girlfriend Sara are now engaged. Jeremy was one of Dean's groomsmen and Sara is the sister of Lee, another of Dean's groomsmen. Very exciting news. Also, our friends Josh & Alex's baby is going to be a boy. They've already picked out the name Evan. I got to see the ultrasound pictures and he looks so cute! I heard some sad news this week too. My cousin, Hope, lost her baby and my other cousin Matt & his wife Tatiana lost their baby too. So please keep them in your prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment