I know most of you are going to think I'm crazy, maybe some of you already do....but I LOVE our new dentist! Dean and I decided to choose another dentist because of various things that went wrong at the previous place. But I tested out the new dentist today and everyone was nice and they said my teeth were great and my gums looked great (complete opposite of previous dentist) and everything was great! They have good hours and are directly 4 blocks to the north of where we live. They were even so nice they gave me a cool toothbrush, toothpaste and 2 things of floss! I'm extremely excited and can't wait to go back! Dean doesn't really like dentists, so I know that he won't have the same exciting time as me, but I hope he enjoys this new place.
Yay for dependable and trustworthy dentists!
No comments:
Post a Comment