I am so thankful it is the weekend! I am even more thankful that Dean is back!!! :-) He had a safe and successful trip to PA. We're both glad that he's home.
On Thursday, I noticed when I got to work that there was a nail half way into the sidewall of my tire. One of my coworkers ended up changing my tire to my spare in the parking lot at work. I was thankful to have help. At one point, 5 of my coworkers were standing around my car "helping" with my problem. They're pretty good guys when they want to be. We have been planning on getting new tires on my car, so I guess this will just speed the process up.
I found out tonight that my Uncle Art was in a car accident. He flipped his vehicle while pulling a trailer 3 times. The car is totaled, but my uncle is okay. He doesn't have any broken bones, only some lacerations.
Dean's dad is flying into Atlanta on Sunday! He's meeting up with some friends to go golfing. We will get to see him after he lands and we'll help him meet up with the rest of his buddies. It may not be a lot of time, but it will be lots of fun to see some family!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
2 comments:
Whoa, lots going on over there. I'm glad Dean made it back safely, and that your uncle is okay. I hope you had a good time with Mr. Lewis!
Whoa, lots going on over there. I'm glad Dean made it back safely, and that your uncle is okay. I hope you had a good time with Mr. Lewis!
Post a Comment