Saturday, April 26, 2008

Busy Week!

Happy Birthday to my brother Chris!

We officially moved AMI to a new location this week. It was hectic and a lot of work, but we should be getting things back to normal next week. All of our stuff is in boxes in the new place. I'm a little sore from all the lifting and such. I'm so happy it's the weekend so I can rest up and be ready for next week.

My allergies are messing up. All of the moving and stirring up dust has really gotten to me. I'm trying to get over all of that this weekend as well.

Dean took his last final ever this week. He has 2 reports left and he'll be done with this semester. It also marks the end of the last two classes he'll ever have to take. All that is standing between him and that Phd now is research and papers. Still a ways to go, but he's getting closer and closer!

No comments: