Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Braves!

Opening Day was sooooo much fun! Dean and I cheered and yelled so much that my throat still hurts. The Braves played a really tough game. They were down by 5 runs in the 8th and made it up in the bottom of the 9th to tie the game! The game went on for 12 innings. The Braves were down by 3 runs in the bottom of the 12th and were able to make 2 back. It was a very exciting game even though we lost 12-11. I think that I am cursed! Ever since we've been in Atlanta, every game we go to, the Braves lose! It's so sad. Hmm...maybe it's not me. Maybe it's...DEAN! I'll have to leave him at home one game and test out my theory.

Here are some pictures:

Opening Day Sign!














Damage from Tornado...see the windows missing?














Turner Field!














Braves Fans!!

No comments: