Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Richmond Weekend

Dean and I had a nice trip to Richmond. Our plane was delayed Friday night about an hour and a half and of course, there way daylight savings time, so we lost about 2 and a half hours of Richmond time, but...it was still fun. We got to see both sets of parents, the puppies, and our church family.

Congratulations Amy and Jake! Their wedding was very beautiful and we really enjoyed ourselves. We had a nice chat with some people that Amy researches with at VCU. All wonderful people. Amy was the last of the "three stooges" to get married. We all got married at the same church and with the same pastor officiating. Isn't that neat?

I had my deep cleaning dentist appointment part 2 today. They did the right side this time. The numbness is wearing off, so I'm starting to feel some pain, but all in all I'm just glad that it's over. The hygienist said that my gums are already looking much better! That made me very happy. I have to go back in a month to check on progress and then I might have to go in every 4 months for cleaning, unless everything looks great and we'll be back to every 6 months.

Dean is having fun with his new video game. He had been waiting for months for Super Smash Brothers Brawl to come out and we finally got it for him. I haven't tried it out yet, but I think this will be a game that he'll like more than me.

1 comment:

Lorie said...

I'm glad you had a good time in Richmond! As for that last comment, not likely. :-)