I'm typing this new post on my new laptop!! It arrived today and so far, I am very pleased :-) We currently have 6 computers in our apartment. It would be 7, but Dean's laptop is off getting fixed. We're getting rid of one this weekend. We're taking Mom & Dad's laptop up to them.
I got a lot accomplished this morning. I had to go to the pharmacy and to sign a consent form for my allergy shots all before I even made it in to work. I found out today that I will not be getting one, but TWO shots each time I go in for my allergy shots! I guess that's what I get for being allergic to everything!
We're excited about going home to Richmond this weekend. It's going to be a really short trip. We're flying in Friday night and flying back home Sunday early afternoon. The main reason for the trip is my friend, Amy, is getting married! Amy and I went to church together when we were little. Amy, our friend Jessica, and I were so close we called ourselves the "three stooges." Good times. Amy is the last of the three of us to get married.
Hope everyone has a good week! :-)
1 comment:
Hey, Eggie. I wish I could see you this weekend! I'm glad you've got a new computer to work with. Enjoy the weather while you're down there.
Post a Comment