Saturday, January 19, 2008

Snowing in Atlanta again??

Dean and I are enjoying our relaxing Saturday watching it SNOW! Yes, it is snowing in Atlanta again and this time, there's a lot more of it! It's been snowing all day! Here are pictures!!

Me making a snow angel



















Dean making a snow angel














Angels together














My car in the snow!














Dean dressed in long pants and gloves?? It must be snowing!!!



















I think I could pass for an Eskimo














Pretty picture. This one's especially for Mom since she loves Pansies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dean a snow angel was hard to believe, long pants was even harder to believe. We enjoyed the pictures and your mom said thanks for the pansy. We also had a little snow. Mom said she would make an angel but was afraid she couldn't get up.

Anonymous said...

i liked the pictures! we had some snow yesterday but not really even enough to make a snow angel. it was still pretty though! and btw im gonna try to take pictures of the new engineering/business building for you this week!

~Megan