Sunday, January 27, 2008

News

Mom and Dad went to see Uncle Don this weekend. They said that he started to eat a little and that he'll be returning home soon to recover some more before they do the kidney surgery. I found out this week that Uncle Don's brother, Charles, is in the hospital with pneumonia. For those of you who know my cousin, Sara, this is her grandfather. He has been having health issues for awhile now, so please keep him in your prayers too!

Happy Belated Birthday, Kay! Kay's birthday was on Tuesday. I think I got her card there on time, but the journal birthday wish was a little late.

Dean's been working on some school work all day today. I ran out for a little bit to do some errands, but I haven't been feeling well. I feel like I'm getting sick, so I'm doing all I can to fight it off. I hope the worse will be behind me this weekend, so I won't miss any work.

Can you believe that at the end of next week, we'll already be in February. This year is already flying by!

No comments: