The dentist went well! It turned out that the fillings they had to replace were small. They didn't even numb one side! I was a little nervous about them drilling without numbing, but it was ok. Thanks for your prayers!
I'm now at stage 2 of my getting sick cycle. On Saturday I just felt bad (stage 1) and now I have a sore throat (stage 2). Next is going to be a stuffy nose and then coughing. I just have to decide when to go to the doctor. If I go early, they won't give me anything, but if I wait too long, I'm going to be really sick. Hope I feel better before next weekend! That's when Dean and I are heading down to Jacksonville, Florida to see my aunt and uncle and cousins and mom and dad are going to be there too! I wish I had my doctor from Richmond here. She understood my stages and would get me feeling better fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment