Dean and I had a good 3 day weekend last week. We didn't do too much, but we enjoyed it!
On Tuesday, I was the only person from my group at work that day. I had to hold down the fort for the whole Intel group! It wasn't too much trouble. It sure made me feel important!
One of my coworkers, Warren, and his wife had a baby a few weeks ago. She was 2 months premature. Warren came into the office on Wednesday and said that baby Erykah wasn't going to make it. This news shocked me since she was doing so well. I've been praying and praying for her. Yesterday while I work, I received a text message that said "Erykah has shocked the docs and has improved a little." I'm continuing to pray! God can make miracles happen!
Dean and I are going to a Braves game tomorrow. We're laying low today because the Ramblin' Wreck (GT Football) is in town! There is a ton of traffic and it's hard to get out of our apartment complex on game day. Hopefully we can go to a few games this year.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment