We have started a new chapter in our lives! After 6 wonderful years in Atlanta we have moved to Vermont! Dean finished his PhD at Georgia Tech and was offered a great job with IBM in Burlington, Vermont. Follow us as we set up our new home and learn to live in the beautiful green mountains!
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Medicine!!
So last night I started to pick up stage #4 (coughing). I decided enough is enough and Dean took me to the after hours facility today. Last time we went to one near my work and we didn't see the doctor for 4 HOURS! This time, we went to one in a different direction and I was seen after about an hour wait. The doctor asked me a few questions and said I have a sinus infection. I got my medicine and was very very happy. Thanks to Dean being so very nice and taking me to the doctor today, I won't have to miss any work this week and I'll be healthy for FLORIDA!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You didn't call me!! I've been worried for 4 hours! Glad you got your medicine. Love ya! See you Friday.
Post a Comment